Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Best Friend

My best friend is Gerson. He is the husband of one of my bosses. We do a lot of things together. I enjoy his company immensely. We are very much alike in so many ways. Gerson has always said that its going to suck when I leave but this evening it was kind of the first time where he wished I would rethink going. He told me how he was worried for me. He sees how much I have and am investing in my relationship with Shar, and while she sounds like a cool person he is afraid to see me get hurt. He told me that he does not judge me on my decision to leave my family and he understands why I am doing it and that he respects my decision. It was a very emotional moment for the both of us. I am very close to Gerson and secretly I wish we were brother in laws. I am glad he is concerned, any brother would be.

No comments: